Friday 12 June 2009

Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't quite resist sneaking back to England and surprising everyone with my uber-tan (which turned out to be mainly dirt) at Sandy's 30th birthday party.

In retrospect, perhaps it is better to announce these things in advance, especially as most of my friends are now around the 30 mark, and perhaps will soon get to a stage where their tickers will not take the level of shock I inflicted on them this week!
After everyone regained the power of speech, we had a nice time :) ....now what?!?!? Argh! How much are flights to Buenos Aires again....? To be continued...............................................

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I have no memory what-so-ever of the second photo - and why is dave (the random spikey haired bloke) in it?

Steph said...

I think this was the height of your drunkeness...was directly after you finished drinking an entire bottle of champagne to yourself!!

I don't know why that dude is in my photo...