Monday 27 April 2009

FARK didn't get me...



Despite wearing a military print baseball hat for most of the week walking to and from the Ciudad Perdida, i managed to come out of the jungle in one piece....almost.

A tick took a big bite from my bottom (removed by very cheerful guide), and i got a massive bruise on the sole of my foot....this seems to me an unusual place to bruise, so i took a picture of it. I didn't take a picture of the tick on my bum....

Matching outfits....felt VERY uncomfortable with this photo...teenagers playing with guns scare me!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Hey steph is that some writing on your foot?

Nice pic with the kids and guns btw... bet u never thought you would be holding a bunch of automatic rifle ammo in the middle of the jungle! did they let you hold the gun too? ;)

sparkadelic said...

Only thing scarier than kids with automatic weapons is kids with automatic weapons and spent ammo belts stopping your bus in the jungle in Guatemala and pulling any Mayans without "papers" off the bus, never to be seen again.

¡Hasta la Victoria Siempre!

Might want to consider erasing that photo from your memory card...